kuburat hzbi eritrea heger tzent ala ksab meas ina kezy elna knebr gzye yhelf alo hzbna dma ytefe alo geleba ngber hzbi eritrea
fight bravely. otherwise you & your people will always in slavery under esayas afwerki. wake up stand up…..
ኣብ መወዳእታ ነብስሄር ናይዝጊ ኽፍሉ መባድልቱ ንሕማቕ ፈሪዶሞ ኩሉ ግዜ ውልቐ መልክቲ እቲ ኽፋእ ብፈተውቶም እዮም ዝጅምርዎ።እቶም ኣብ ጎኒ ኢሰያስ ብፍርሒ ጉንብስብስ ትብሉ ዘለኩም እውን ዘርሞ ዘርሞ ከይትተርፉ ካብ ናይዝጊ ኽፍሉ ክትመሃሩ ይግበኣኩም “ድሕሪ ሞት ኣቦካ ሞት ጊዴኻ ስለዝኾነ”እንተለበምኩምን ህዝብኩም እንተከሓስኩምን ይሕሸኩም። እቲ ኣብ ቤተሰብ ናይዝጊ ኽፍሉ ወሪዱ ዘሎ ሕማቕ ዕጫ ግን ዘሕዝን ኾይኑ፡ ሬሳ ንከይቕበር ምክልካል ግን ዘይሃይማኖታውን፡ ስነምግባራውን ፡ባህላውን ፡ኣነዋርን ስለዝኮነ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ዓገብን ፎእ ኽብሎን ይግባእ
If we no longer treat the dead with dignity what hope is here for the living.
መሬት ዓድቦኻ ተፊኡካ
ቀደም ኢድበይዛኡ ነይርካ
ሎሚ ኣብ ሳንዱቕ ኮይኑ መቓብርካ።
ኣብዚ ከኣ ኣሎዉ ከማኻ መጋበርያ
ካብ ዘመነ ፍትሒ ዝምነዩ ዘመነ ባርያ
ቅጫ ቀሪብካሎም ዝመርጹ ፋንዲያ
ከናሽዉ ዝውዕሉ ናይ ጀጋኑ ቅያ።
ሰላምን ቅንሳነት ንህዝብና
ውድቀት ንህግደፍን ኮራኹሩን
1. Our mothers have been denied the right to see their children languishing in jail for years without a day in court.
2. Our mothers get arrested or penalized $50,000 for a kid who escaped thru the borders and they have no right to take the case to court.
3. Our youth spend years in “National Service”, doing slave labour and they do not have the liberty to pursue other means of making a livelihood.
4. Eritreans have no freedom of expression, assembly, and association and these are our fundamental rights!
5. Eritrea has become “penitentiary” where her children rot for years without any legal rights. There is no due process of the law!
The PFDJ boss has been living in a life of insanity for as long as one remembers. Ever since he declared that the living youth, the land, the sky and the sea belong to his system, he has been raking havoc in the nation. The PFDJ boss has been mentally dead for a long time. The following are some of his endless insanities:
1. To a question when will he retire, his answer was retirement means end of life for him.
2. To a question when will he allow elections, his answer was maybe after 3-4 decades.
3. To a question of allowing free press, his answer was there is no free press in the world.
kab sik elki wey eka zkonen zeykonen halef mbal, kidu addi btsihkum abou zgber zelo dahar ktzarebu. kla entekone ,nsukum keytehaweskum keman air tiket kebiruna alo.
You are camels. You know what I mean with that? You complain for lighter load the same way you you do for heavier load. You are borne to complain. You could have complained the same way if things were on the conterary.
Why don’t you advise your mothers to refrain form backing the terrorists, totalitarians, fascists, fanatics, pirates instead of lamenting about your mothers? Are you still in Eriteria or are you lamenting staying away from the heat that is generated by the totalitarians and fanned by your mothers and sisters? SEMHAR and all of you Eriterians talked for more than a decade, but are unable to solve their own problem. You have no guts to act. You were and your mothers were telling us (You are “individuals”, SHAIBIYA AND THE PEOPLE DO NOT DO ANYTHING FOR INDIVIDUALS!!!!!!! It is the truth. Now, you start arguing about Kiflu’s dead body without understanding that you yourselves are dead alive or are instruments of death of others under different guises. It is time to act not to talk. If you have anything to say say it directly to my address, otherwise do not waste the time, space, money, and energy of the site and people. too many big mouths , but gutless to act!!!!
I thing you are ignorant fucking basted who does not read the lines and understand them. You are part of the killing squad!!!
The dictator in Eritrea has declared war on corpse. This is a new entry to the list of enemy of PFDJ – UN, UNSC, Ethiopia, Djibouti, Yemen, Human rights organizations, journalists, G15 etc..
Who is to blame now, the Eritrean people or the mad man in power.
hay higdf are u alive ? i tought u are nayzgi haven;t u gathered any information about ur uncle nayzgi ? was he woyane ?
what u call ( weito nay woyane) , cia ,g-15,g-13, wegenawi etc……………………………………………………………………………..? i am waiting ur father,s [ iissayas] surprising fabrications , b/c sometimes i used to enjoy with his comedy.